MAKE CONTACT

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Inspiration - Warren Lane

So while writing an article recently, I was reminded of who I was inspired by in the past in terms of building bikes. I would have to say that Warren Lane has had probably the biggest impact on my perspective of things. His ability to detail things no one would normally care about, and his use of parts he made instead of bolting on someone elses crap has always inspired me. Warren was quoted in the article as saying  ‘If you know what you are doing, you are not learning!’ . I tend to consider myself as someone who is constantly learning also. Whenever  I'm building I'm always trying to do something for the first time, and its through trying and making mistakes that I have learned the most. Recently, 45dgree.com did a two part article on him. You can check it out part one here , and part two here .